Friday, February 26, 2010

House cleaning

Well started to do some spring cleaning a little early. cleaning out the home office and moving Kellie and Jaylas stuff up there. Will start cleaning the big bedroom downstairs and turning that into a guest suite. Trying to get it all done in a week. We will see how that goes.

Chelsie, Richard and Little Jaxson will be home the 16th of March for about a week and a half. We will have a busy week that week also. Chelsie will then be leaving for Korea around the 15 of April :( That will be a hard time for me. I miss talking to my kids everyday and it hurts like heck when I don't talk to them. Kellie and Jayla no longer live at home and it is hard to get to talk to them also. I was so use to having them around all the time and now they aren't here. Ripped my heart out.

 I so want to have all the kids together so I can get pictures of all of them. I really want pictures of the babies together!!!! I keep praying for the day they are all together again.

As soon as I learn to up load pictures, watch out. I really love to take pictures!! Keep smiling and may God bless each and everyone of us.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering when I would hear from you on the blog again! Sounds like our house too, I am totally in the mood to picth. Can't wait until Chelsie and crew are back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed!