So here I am - Telling the whole world, or who ever is reading, the dreaded weight and begging for help! When I went to the doctor the weight was 270.5, that was on Friday the 14th. He told me he wanted me to lose 5 pounds by the 11 of June. 5 pounds! Do any of you have a doctor that hasn't said you were overweight and needs to lose the weight? Well my doctor never once told me I was fat or overweight, that is in those nasty words. All he said was, " Mary, for the sake of those grandkids and for the sake of YOUR health, I WOULD like you to lose 5 pounds by the 11th. Here are some tips to do it. If you need ANY help, PLEASE call my office." Wow now that is what I call a doctor.
So today is the 16th of May and I got on the scale, just to see how mine was compared to the doctors and it said I weighed 268.4, ok right! I went to the neighbors house and used their scale and she is a fitness nut, so I am guessing hers would be right, and hers said I weighed 267.9. Yippy!!!!.
Ok so what I need now is some good heart healthy recipes and I can thank the internet for those, but I also need the good old encouragement for everyone, you know the cheering section. I am so grateful for the family and friends that I have that have pushed me in this life changing trip that I am on. Craig, the good old man, has helped with eating what I fix and not complaining about it and the kids for the encourgement that this is something I can do. The next thing I need to work on is getting rid of most of the stress that I have in my life or dealing with in a different want. So here goes!!!!


**cheer** Good for you but it sucks hearing it from someone else. I need to lost some too. My Cholester is high imparticularly my triglyerides. If you ever want to go walking let me know. This week is carzy busy though, so maybe next week. Take Care!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kim would love to walk with you. We need to spend more time together. More updates to come!!!
ReplyDelete